Our experienced machinists have the state-of-the-art machinery and software necessary to create precise, quality parts for Reid-Ashman products.
- Three SURFCAM CAD/CAM seats, two with two-axis modeling and the third with three-axis.
- Lathe and fourth-axis rotary table capabilities, also with modeling.
- Fully networked to all seats and all CNC machines with a link to engineering to retrieve CAD prints.
- DNC capabilities for all VMC's and turning centers using PC-DNC Plus software from a hub computer.
- 1: HAAS VF-4 Machining Center with fourth-axis rotary table (X axis-50 inches, Y axis-20 inches, and Z axis-25 inches)
- 3: HAAS VF-OE Machining Centers, fourth-axis ready (X axis-30 inches, Y axis-16 inches, and Z axis-20 inches)
- 2: Mori Seiki Turning Centers (SL-1 and SL-2)
- 1: Mori Seiki DuraTurn Machining Center
- 1: Alliant CNC two-axis prototyping knee mill with an Anilam controller (X axis-30 inches, Y axis-16 inches, and Z axis-20 inches)
- 4: Manual knee mills with high-resolution digital readouts
- 2: Engine lathes (Mori Seiki and Takasawa)
- 1: Tool room lathe with .00002 resolution digital readout
- 1: Miller 300 amp. M.I.G. and Miller 350 amp. Aerowave T.I.G. welding with various grinding and saw-cutting machines
- 1: Plasma cutter (aluminum and steel)
- 1: 8 x 24 inch hydraulically controlled surface grinder
- 4: Rockwell three-phase reversible drill presses (two 20-inch and two 15-inch)